Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Connecting Working Moms (Part I): The Savvy Moms Network

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to West Valley Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!

As a small business owner I have found great support, information and resources in several small groups I am a member of.

Recently I came across the Savvy Mom's Network, based in Buckeye and active all over the West Valley.

The Savvy Mom's Network is the result of a new Mom's vision. After Marci Tjader's daughter was born, she knew her lifestyle and career goals would change so she wanted to create a group that would support not only her, but other working moms all over.
  • She envisioned a national organization where moms with young/grown children, grandmothers, step mothers, mothers to be “connected”.
  • Moms who worked in corporate, flexible shifts, full time or part time, at home, and entrepreneurial roles “connected”.
  • A group that had resources to share amongst the members and supportive topics applying to our personal or professional lives.
  • A group that welcomed kids to socialize while utilizing local babysitters.
  • And an organization that offered diversity and flexibility to connect the members through in-person, online and teleconferences so that each of us have an opportunity to connect regardless of distance or scheduling.
If you are (or hope to be) an entrepreneur, I encourage you to connect with Savvy Moms and consider joining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved