Sunday, February 12, 2017

Honeywell Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier for $49.99 (Retail $69.99)


Today ONLY you can get this Honeywell Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier for $49.99 (Retail $69.99).

-QuietCare Performance – up to 25% quieter than other evaporative humidifiers
-Soothing, invisible moisture to relieve dry air discomforts
-3 speed settings to adjust moisture output and sound level
-Wicking filter removes impurities from water reducing white dust
-Runs up to 24 hours per filling on low setting

I feel like the Dr's office has become my second home lately so I'm going to grab this deal and see if it's more helpful than the other humidifier's I have used.

Shipping is free with Amazon Prime or your $49 purchase.

**Prices can change at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved